Open Doors for Multicultural Families has developed this Information and Resource Guide in collaboration with Center for Change in Transition Services for the families and their youth with disabilities, who are preparing to transition from high school to adult life.
We have Part I of information guide ready for the dissemination.
Please use the form below, to request an electronic copy.
Part I: December 2016
- Introduction – what is Transition?
- Self-discovery – Person-Centered Planning
Part II: Available 2017
- School-based Transition –what is Transition Services & Transition Program?
- Daily Life Option After High School
Part III: Available 2017
- Financial, Legal, and Personal Security
- Community Living